My Nemesis

On the way to Walmart the other day, Emerson asked me if I could buy him some "Powers" while I was there. He elaborated by explaining that he needs "flying powers", "dirt powers" and "tree powers".

As if I would empower my nemesis that way.

Comments

Allison said…
That's my Emerson... I don't know where he thinks of these things. Oh, to be imaginative again. :)
This little guy of yours cracks me up!!
Laurel said…
You are so funny! Thank you for keeping me smiling and thank Emerson for keeping you on your toes. Think of how dull your life was before he came along!
Ashlin said…
He is so funny! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!
Anonymous said…
At least they weren't "beating up" powers, or "killing" powers, right? Maybe if he can fly and have tree powers he'll pick you some fruit or something! :)
Have to say that your Emerson stories are so extreme that I told my friends about his 'shinanigins' the other day to help down play their kids crazy antics. Nemisis is the trueest definition.