Surprise!

Just a quick little update to explain a long, and probably continued absence. A few weeks ago, we were greatly caught off guard to realize that baby number four is on the way. I think she's due in August. The good news is that once accustomed to the idea, we were all thrilled, unprepared as we are. The bad news is that I am soooo sick. Like the worst it's ever been, which is why I'm totally convinced it has to be a girl. It all reminds me so much of Grace. I'm going to continue to lay on my couch and watch hours of horrible TV. I'll get back to this in a few months. Until then, I hope you're all doing well, and had a wonderful Christmas!

Comments

Stephanie said…
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
Melanie said…
Wow! Congratulations. I hope you start feeling better soon!
Anonymous said…
As you know I am so sorry you are sick and you need to call me so I can help you!!!!!! I'm glad you are all excited though, after the shock wore off. I told the kids today and they are so excited to know a little Foote. And can I just say that I LOVE the picture of Grace's slippers with the tree in the background. That should be on a card! Did you make them? We need to get you a lap top so you can blog and surf the internet while on the couch! Love you!
Brenden+Nikki said…
YAY YAY YAY!!! You guys make the cutest babies. I'm so excited for you! And I'm really sorry you're sick. I totally remember when you were sick with Porter. That good ol' ginger ale bottle was with you everywhere you went. And dang it you have the longest morning sickness I've ever heard of. Hopefully you'll feel better before June. I can't wait to see her! Maybe she'll be born on Collin's birthday (August 2). ha ha and remember how I told you when I was pregnant in the summer that I wanted to run outside naked in the rain just to cool off? Don't be afraid of it Annie - just do it when you get to that point! But maybe do it in your backyard so you don't get arrested :)
Monica said…
This is fantastic news! Congrats!
Jill & Jared said…
SO exciting! Congrats!!!
Sue said…
Sorry to hear that you're so sick, but Congrats for the reason:) Hang in there!