Operation Bathroom Renovation Completed

I keep forgetting. It's been done for several months, I can never seem to remember to take pictures. So for reference, here's the before...


And after.



The picture of the beach, and the bathroom's beachy colors, are kind of my own little joke with myself. Hahaha, this is why you're NOT going to a real beach this summer...hahaha. Sigh. Ugh.

Anyway, we love it and are so happy it's finally done!

Comments

Allison said…
It looks so good, but of course I have already seen it. :)
Unknown said…
ooh very nice! It's looks like a very realxing bathroom. :)
Ashlin said…
It turned out so good! I love the beach picture and the different colored coral!
Anonymous said…
It looks so great! You guys did a great job, and good job to John for all the hard yucky work that came with it!
Laurel said…
It is beautiful and your new header photo is fabulous! Love it! Did John take that or did you? You are both so fabulous. The decor, the photos, the hard labor, wow!
Jen Olson Brown said…
You are amazing at decorating/renovating/being creative! It looks GORGEOUS and you should be so proud! I know I am of you! The colors... the dark wood against the light color, the hardware, the shower head... everything! Perfect!