Just a follow up to last week's post about Emerson and his flushing habits... He just flushed my wedding ring. John dismantled the toilet, but couldn't find it. I'm done crying now. Just a material posession, right?

Comments

Cara Jones said…
oh man, I am PARANOID of having my ring fall in the toilet or down the drain!! I told Jeff about this and he said (jokingly OF COURSE) "That just means John didn't buy her a big enough diamond (because it wasn't heavy enough to stay in the toilet---I had to have him explain that to me...haha) So, now he will have to buy you a big one" Haha! Hope he stops the flushing before you loose something more :-)
Laurel said…
Annie, I am just sick for you. I can't believe he did that. I don't know what to say, I guess someday you can tell him he would have a gorgeous family heirloom if he hadn't flushed it down the toilet. You are brave! I would still be crying.
Lesley Wright said…
Hi Annie, it is Lesley. I found your blog through Ashlin's. I am so sorry that Emerson flushed your ring.
Yikes! Can't imagine. Hope he makes it to see the 1st grade.
Sue said…
SOMEDAY you'll laugh about this:)
Ashlin said…
All I can do is shake my head. It's a good thing he as such a cute smile and is so sweet.
Oh my goodness Annie. My little book incident pales in comparison :). You've got the right attitude though...they're only little once. All three of them are darling!!!
Monica said…
I still can't believe little Emerson did that!

I'm happy that you have a blog. Now I can keep up with what's going on with you and Johnny. Although I would much prefer being able to actual see you and your family in person more often. Keep posting!