Thanks for the invite. I can be a little obsessive with blogging, but I am glad you have joined the obsession. Your kids looked so beautiful. As far as Emmerson goes, Bennett was "that Kid" Kellan had a short run and is trying to reemphasize the "that kid" stage and even Elenna has her moments. They grow and change and leran. I am glad that you understand that and have more patience than most.
OH MY GOODNESS you kiddos are HUGE and Porter is soooo sooo cute! Are you still in Chandler (in the Gal 2nd ward)? I am so excited that I get to read your blog now!!!!
Anonymous said…
annie, a blog?!?! haha :) i have been working on my college one, but it's underconstruction. The kids look great! miss you!
Comments
I took the coating off the sliding glass door! It took me a couple of hours to scrape off all the glue! Never again!