Myles Joins the World of Solid Food

Myles' first solid meal can only be described with a picture or two:









And.... he likes it. It took him a minute to realize why, but he figured it out.

Comments

Allison said…
Awe, I love it! He's so cute and I miss the kids oh so much! Hopefully I can come see you soon. :-)
Ashlin said…
Oh my goodness, he's chubby and so darn cute! I can't wait to hold him and see the other kids?
So adorable! Can I just say how glad I am that I named your baby. I realize that you and Jon indeed named your baby but Miles was my suggested name to you so of course I'm taking credit for it. I didn't get to use it for one of my kids so I'm convincing myself that I named your cute little guy.
He is so cute!!!! I can't believe how big he is getting!! I whish I could squeeze those chubby cheeks. Miss you!
Jen Olson Brown said…
So cute! What a little happy boy!!
Ashlin said…
New post please! I miss you guys...
Hey!
I miss you! I wonder why I cant live in Arizona. Anyways I never read blogs so I just spent like forty minutes reading yours.
1. Miles is adorable
2. That fateful night working at a call center sucked, but then again it changed my life seeing as we met! ( that sounded a little more romantic than intended )
3. I cant beleive you were able to not buy a Tacori for 70% off. I totally would have. reminds me that when we moved away from each other it was the best thing for my savings acoount. We were bad for each other, but I have still yet to find a more perfect shopping partner who does not require me to oooh and aww and every stupid thing they find.
4. Want to see your new house

Love you
Michelle