My Myles



My Myles*...

My sweet little newbie. As my sister mentioned, he's here... (Thanks Aunt Allison!) ... and he is just perfect! We are totally in love with this tiny little Foote.
Adapting has been as easy as it could be. His brothers and sister love to snuggle and cuddle (sometimes too much) but they have learned about being gentle, and soft.




Life is good.








* I should probably mention the discrepancy with his name... Abbott just wasn't jiving. We hadn't filled out any concrete documents yet so we changed it to Myles. I've decided that the only thing cuter than Porter trying to say Abbott (Dabbitt) is his attempt at Miles (Mi-os). It sounds exactly like "Smiles" in Porter-Speak.

Comments

Monica said…
I really love the name Myles! Great pictures...he's beautiful.
Luke and Mel said…
So cute! He's adorable! Congrats again.
I've been waiting for your post :). He is just darling! Congratulations!
Brenden+Nikki said…
Aw yay - I've been checking here...mmm...maybe 4 times a week? ha ha. I was just anxious to see more pics of the little guy. Congrats - he is so cute! (Not surprised, all your kids are cute). And I love the name. :)
Ashlin said…
I miss his tiny-ness. Snuggle him for me.
Jen Olson Brown said…
So cute! Glad to hear from you! I miss ya and I'm glad that the delivery and recovery went well. :-) For the record, I love Myles, and the way you spelled it. Pretty soon you'll need a new header photo. Man the Footes grow!
Sue said…
Congrats on another cute little Foote!