Welcome to the world!

Hi guys! Allison here (Annie's sister).

I am sitting in Annie's house right now watching her 3 darling children (they are actually sleeping). You know because you have seen pictures, right? Right!

Where is Annie, you might ask? She's a little busy. She and her man were busy welcoming this little man into the world.

This little guy entered the world around 1:00 PM on July 29, 2010 and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces. Annie is doing great and so is the baby.

On this day in 2010, it was raining a lot, humid, and about 85 degrees all day. Even though it was 85, with the humidity, it felt like 100.

Thanks to the Foote's for bringing in another handsome child to the world for Aunt Non to spoil! I can't wait to give him some candy. :)

Thanks for letting me hack into your blog, Annie. Hope you didn't mind. :)

Comments

Melanie said…
I'm so excited for you. Congratulations!
Ashlin said…
Thanks for posting a picture, I've been dying to see this nameless baby!
Anonymous said…
Hooray for Abbott! I'm so glad he's here, and he was small Annie, woo hoo, you deserved atleast one small one right? Can't wait to help you!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations!!!! Gillian had a dream that you had a girl. We are so happy for you.
Katie said…
Congratulations! Hopefully I'll get to see him someday :)
Sue said…
Congrats Foote Family!
Laurel said…
Thanks Aunt Allison for hacking. He is darling. I can't wait to hold that little guy. They were asking about you at the gym yesterday Annie.