It's a....


...Boy.

All that confidence. All that intuition.

I'm putting away all the beautiful dresses I had so carefully washed in hopes that they would be worn by a little newborn named Holland. I'm also coming around to the fact that we will have three little crazies running around here. They are kind of fun...

Comments

Allison said…
For a second there I was really thinking the doctor changed their mind... trickster! I still love your little boys! They are so fun! I miss those kids when I'm not with them. :)
Stephanie said…
Congratulations on the baby boy!
Ashlin said…
Any progress on the boy name?
Katie said…
Congratulations!!! How fun! I'm sure he'll be adorable just like your other little guys.

Oh and also...you know, Madelyn was a "boy." Just sayin. :)
Congrats! That's a whole lotta bo happen around there. Better you than me. :)
Sue said…
You had me going for a minute there:) You'll have to save Holland for when the girl does come...Love it! Congrats on boy #3!