A New Header Picture In Honor of Porter

I figured it was time to get rid of the Christmas feet, it being March and all.

While trying to figure out what to use this time, I realized I would have to stray from my usual "feet" theme in honor of my little Porter. He is just too funny.

Earlier today, as I sat talking on the phone to an IRS agent trying to locate a lost tax return, he came up and laid his head in my lap. I picked him up so he could sit and snuggle while I was talking, and and just as I was about to respond to her question he let out the loudest, most disgusting man burp I have ever heard come from a baby. No kidding, that thing had bass. Grace, who was sitting a few feet away started laughing and I'm sure the operator on the other end thought it was me, because how could a child make such a raunchy sound? I could barely keep the hysterical laughter from creeping into my voice as I finished our conversation.

My little gentleman.

Comments

Unknown said…
LOL . . . how funny!!!! Gotta love our little boys!
Monica said…
Love the "man burp" story! And the new header looks great. He's so cute.
hilarious! Porter, Porter, Porter:)
Anonymous said…
That is hilarious! I love little Porter!
Brenden+Nikki said…
ha ha that cracks me up! That's awesome. Little Porter looks so much like John! And what a beautiful eye color!

What camera do you use? I've been trying to get pics of Collin like that but they are ALWAYS blurry. It never focuses on time (I use a Canon Rebel XL)
Katie said…
Love the new picture- he's adorable! And that's an awesome story. We've had a couple similar experiences with Madelyn...except her gas comes out the other end. She's like my 16 year old brother! lol
Laurel said…
love, love, love that boy! Thanks for sharing him on occassion.
Jen Olson Brown said…
Annie- will you publish a book? Can I be your agent? You have such an unparalleled talent for words we have got to get you mass distribution. If I had any contacts believe me, I'd have given them your number long ago. Lets pretend I'm a book editor and you're famous writer. Not the world is the way it should be.
Anonymous said…
Porter, He is to cute! I love his little smile i see in church every week.