Grocery Girls

Just a little shameless plug for the blog I am co authoring called Grocery Girls. (The link is to the right). It's all about saving money at the grocery store using Grocery Smarts, which is a free website that coordinates Sunday coupon inserts with your local grocery store sale lists. The savings are amazing! We also post freebies, and additional coupons, as well as money saving ideas. Take a look! If you like it, tell a friend!

(Feel free to post the button too!)

Comments

Monica said…
What? I had no idea that you've been posting for months...My blog reading list just decided to notify me of all your new posts today. Weird. Well I have a lot of "Little Feete" reading to catch up on! And this "Grocery Girls" site is a great idea. I'll have to tell all my girlfriends about it. I was having dinner a few months ago with a few of my girlfriends and they were all talking about clipping coupons...I was lost, totally lost. Oh and one other thing--I was scrolling through a few of the new pictures of your beautiful babies, and the ones of Porter are adorable. I think he looks a lot like Matt and Aleesha's little Rocky...except Porter has a bit more hair than poor little Rock.
Jill & Jared said…
Hey, I had the same thing happen to me as Monica! My computer all of sudden told me you had all these posts! I've been having a great time reading over six months of posts! Stupid computer. Something's messed up. I miss you already! Thanks so much for your help on the house! We gotta do something some time...