Porter-bug

Just a few things I love about little crawlers...


Adaptability


A sense of adventure


Kissability


Dirty hands and dirty knees


The first glimpse of mischief



Little bums



Those last few months before they burn off what remains of those very pinchable little cheeks

Comments

Anonymous said…
He is so smoochable. What cute pictures. Where were they taken?
He is so cute! I love his little smiles and his bear crawl in the first picture.
Cara Jones said…
I LOVE THIS POST!!! It reminds me of my little one... They are at such a cute age right now :-)!!!
Katie said…
Ah! So cute! You've got some camera skills, girl!
Jen Olson Brown said…
So cute! These are such cute pictures! I l love your background and music by the way! So tranquil and peaceful. We really do need to get together. I still feel really bad about not calling you back and am really trying harder to check messages and have my cell charged. If I can just keep my cell, camera, and video camera charged, I just might be in business! Until then, I make a really crummy friend. Sorry. :-(