Red Velvet Cupcakes and the Tunnel of Love
Not to be negative or anything, but I think the glamor of Valentine's day has worn off. It seems over the last 6 Valentine's Days, I've either been pregnant and throwing up, or nursing a newborn, and therefore, unable to leave for very long. This year, I (thankfully) am not in either situation, and decided that come what may, we were going to celebrate. We had to fit it in between a birthday party, and installing wood flooring at my parent's house, but thanks to Allison, we were able to get some much needed time alone. So what do you do for a romantic date on a limited budget? A picnic! We sat by the lake and enjoyed a yummy lunch ( not shown are my new obsession... red velvet cupcakes which thanks to Paula Deen are my new favorite dessert), and just watched everything around us. Unoriginal maybe, but fun nonetheless. Afterwords, we took some pictures with a tripod, since it's been a while. I think I'll call the tunnel we took them in, our "tunnel of love". All in all, it was a fun day, and once again, I am so grateful for such a great guy. And I know it's a little suspicious, but that's sparkling juice.
So here we are... seven years after our last couple pictures were taken, sporting a few extra pounds, but still in love and completely content.
My wonderful husband... I think this is the only time I've gotten a picture of him smiling.
I love you dude. Next year it's your turn.

Comments
2nd: You gained a couple pounds? You are a dork because I haven't seen you in a long time and you look freakin' skinny! So I have an authority opinion on this since I'm not saying that to be nice but because I really haven't seen you in a long time so I would be able to notice any differences. I'm not kidding, you look awesome. And your hair looks so long! It looks great! You guys look great!
3rd: Are you a professional photographer? Yep. Pretty sure you are.
Glad you had a nice Valentine's Day!