Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Little Feete
"There's only one thing more precious than our time and that's who we spend it on." -Leo Christopher
Labels
Baby Porter
January 22, 2009
I'm Drowning in Tulle
I just think this is funny. I put my very masculine bubble baby down on the floor in the kids' room while I helped Grace with something else. I came back when Porter started screeching, and I think this is why...
Comments
Allison
said…
It's my little handsome! I can't wait to see him tonight... tulle or no tulle. Oh! His cheeks!
Anonymous said…
What a cutie! Love him!
Ashlin
said…
Uh oh, I think we might have started something when we put that crocheted girl hat on him...
kristen'n'thecrew
said…
hi annie,
your kids are adorable! it sounds like life has been treating you well, and i'm happy for you-- you deserve it!
Popular Posts
October 03, 2012
My Little Soccer Team
May 15, 2011
First Encounters With the Man of My Dreams
Comments
your kids are adorable! it sounds like life has been treating you well, and i'm happy for you-- you deserve it!