So it's Been a While...

...and I won't attempt to wrap a month's worth of stuff into one entry. Suffice it to say, we had a wonderful Christmas, and are grateful for all our blessings. I've learned a lot in the past month, mostly about the importance of simplicity, and the need for quiet. Now if I can just remember that for next Christmas! Here's a few pictures from our little holiday..
We took the kids up north to see the snow, and stayed in Sedona. Here's a few pictures from Talequapakui (I apologize if it's grossly misspelled.)




(In Flagstaff) 2 ft. of snow, and "it's freeeezing mom." Poor little desert children.

Porter and sissy in the snow

Porter on Christmas Eve. He looks a little overwhelmed, as you can imagine while my huge and very loud family opened presents. It just kills me that I can't retro-actively wipe the drool from his chin.

We hope you all had a blissful Christmas as well, and that you're looking forward to the new year!

Comments

Allison said…
that picture of Porter and Grace in the snow is so cute... it looks like a backdrop. Man, they are cute!
Anonymous said…
Hooray I have been going through Foote blog withdrawals! Love the pictures. That sounds like so much fun. we still need to take our little day trip in the snow if you're not already snowed out.

I love the place you took some pictures in Sedona. Joe and I have some pictures there, it is a perfect place to take pictures. Love ya!
Monica said…
Gosh, I'm jealous that you guys were able to spend some time in Sedona. I love that place, so beautiful. And all your pictures are really great. Grace looks a lot like Johnny in that one picture of her with that huge smile.
Laurel said…
I am glad that you are learning the art of simplicity. YOur photos are almost representational of how gorgeous your children are. Happy New Year!!!!
ps I missed Porter on Sunday.
Tara said…
Hey Annie! This is Tara Colman from Santa Maria! How are you?? Your kids are adorable! I am so glad that I came across your blog!

Tara
www.thedeppes.blogspot.com